Pro Trailers & Machinery Ltd.
Lisbrock, Kiltoom, Athlone
Co. Roscommon, N37 D1K2
Tel: +353 (0)9064 88037
Mob: +353 (0)86 2751555
Spirited Horse Trailer for Equestrian Enthusiasts
Nugent Trailers has a passion for building trailers that is born from a wealth of knowledge, experience and craftsmanship. Over the years customers have repeatedly asked for a horse trailer built in the same vein as what Nugent Trailers has built its reputation on, with strength, quality and reliability. The challenge for the design engineers was to instil safety of the horse and owner into the design together with strength and styling whilst designing one of the finest horse trailers on the market, built to last. Combining advanced technology with the finest of materials Nugent Trailers has created a thoroughbred horse tailer that is full of innovation.
The Nugent Horse Trailer is aesthetically impressive, but more importantly, it is built to last. Any horse owner will appreciate the exceptional attention to detail, such as the retractable folding jockey wheel and the curved front, which increases the space inside the trailer.
How well ventilated is the trailer?
Forced air vents with internal directional control provide a constant supply of fresh air, along with a sprung loaded fresh air vent in the roof of the trailer.
What makes the Nugent trailer tow so smoothly?
The Nugent trailer uses a parabolic leaf spring which provides better shock absorption as well as helping to distribute weight evenly over the solid beam axles.
Can the matting be removed easily?
The lightweight aluminium floor is covered with a removable heavy duty matting which can be easily removed for cleaning.
What material is used for the partitions?
The centre partitions are constructed using composite board, which provides flexibility and durability, with the lower sections consisting of flexible rubber.
- A stainless steel skeleton frame provides exceptional strength and durability
- Heavy duty stainless steel ramp catches lock into place securely
- Long-lasting stainless steel hitches, emphasise the quality of the Nugent Trailer
- Lockable groom’s door with aluminium latch, all features designed to last
- Reinforced, integrated step suitable for mounting your horse
- Spring catches allow the centre partitions to be removed with ease
- Fully welded and galvanised chassis provides exceptional strength and stability
- A groom’s door retaining catch keeps the door firmly open on those windy days
- The self-retracting jockey wheel takes the inconvenience out of unhitching
- The spare wheel is stored neatly on the front axle leaving more room inside
- LED long life lights are fitted to each wheel arch as well as the top of the trailer
- Sealed gas strut for ease of opening, and durable rubber light fittings
- Breast bars can be safely released from outside the trailer – a vital safety feature
- Adjustable breast bars to accommodate all shapes and sizes!